New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tamiflu: Millions wasted on flu drug, claims major report - BBC News
Hundreds of millions of pounds have been wasted on Tamiflu, a drug for flu that may work no better than paracetamol, a landmark analysis says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Man taken to hospital after gale-force winds bring down 'feeling under
- A man was taken to hospital with head injuries after an NHS sign asking people if they were "feeling under the weather" was ripped down by violent winds and came crashing on top of him.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
NHS death rates 'should be ignored' - BBC News
- A key measure of hospital death rates should be ignored, according to the expert who is leading the NHS review into them.
London NHS services 'unravelling', new report says - BBC News
- A new report into the service provided by the NHS is London describes it as "cash strapped, fragmented health care and unravelling".
NHS facing biggest ever challenge, says new boss - BBC News
- The NHS is facing the biggest challenge in its history because of the squeeze on its budget, says its new boss on his first day in the job.
Hi-tech goggles 'detect cancer cells' - BBC News
- A US trial of hi-tech goggles could reduce the need for secondary operations for cancer patients.
Asthma deaths report warns complacency is costing lives - BBC News
- People with asthma are dying unnecessarily because of complacency among both medical staff and patients, a national study claims.