New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Making a Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Library
This animation provides an overview of the techniques involved in making a Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) library.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Human Physiology For Regular People
- Get Our FREE Interactive Physiology Study Guide
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Video of arterial blood gas sampling technique
- This video shows how an arterial blood gas sampling technique is done to check levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
Virtual Hip Replacement Surgery | Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Virtual Hip Replacement Surgery is an activity for patients and their caregivers to take on the role of a surgeon and complete a hip replacement surgery while learning about the procedure, technolo...
MedClip - Estimating Jugular Venous Pressure Heywood
- Estimating Jugular Venous Pressure Heywood: Using neck veins to estimate central venous pressure. Created by J Thomas Heywood, special thanks to the Weaver family
Medical Gross Anatomy - Dissection Videos
- Take online courses that are fun and engaging. Pass exams to earn real college credit. Research schools and degrees to further your education.