New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hi-tech goggles 'detect cancer cells' - BBC News
A US trial of hi-tech goggles could reduce the need for secondary operations for cancer patients.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Man taken to hospital after gale-force winds bring down 'feeling under
- A man was taken to hospital with head injuries after an NHS sign asking people if they were "feeling under the weather" was ripped down by violent winds and came crashing on top of him.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
NHS death rates 'should be ignored' - BBC News
- A key measure of hospital death rates should be ignored, according to the expert who is leading the NHS review into them.
Asthma deaths report warns complacency is costing lives - BBC News
- People with asthma are dying unnecessarily because of complacency among both medical staff and patients, a national study claims.
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!