New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
IBD for 5th 2011.
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Lecture
Help by adding tags...
Get to grips with the clinical features, pathogenesis and triggers of Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease and other Colitides.
on Friday 11th April 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Gastrointestinal Disease Normal Anatomy and Physiology.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Chronic narcotic use is high among kids with IBD
- Chronic narcotic use is more than twice as prevalent in children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), compared with children without this disease, according to a new study1 published in...
IBD Tied to Higher Risk of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
- Patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are at slightly increased risk of invasive pneumococcal disease (IPD), according to Danish researchers.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.