New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ppt icon A Cute Abdomen
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
"A Cute Abdomen" by Dr Larmon
Help by adding tags...
In this lecture Dr Baxter Larmon covers gastroenterology pathophysiology, accessory organ diseases, urology and nephrology.
on Friday 11th April 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Abdominal Examination Video
- In this video Mr Jon Lund demonstrates how to examine the abdomen.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Podcast: Completing your abdominal examination for medical finals
- In your medical finals, as with any examination in a clinical setting, you will be asked by the examiners “how would you complete the medical examination?” You need a simple, precise ...
Abdominal Imaging Handout
- Handout to supplement the lecture
Jonny Gamble's Examination of the Abdomen
- Jonny Gamble explains how to perform an examination of the abdomen.
Cases in Radiology: Episode 2 (abdomen, CT)
- This episode takes you through an intermediate difficulty abdominal CT case with surgical confirmation. View the case in the Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://goo.gl/VuQsN
Abdominal examination - OSCE Guide | Geeky Medics
- A clear concise, step by step, OSCE guide, demonstrating abdominal examination, including a video demonstration.