New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Coffee Consumption and Chronic Liver Disease
Good news about coffee and liver disease, but make sure it's the right coffee.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Atrial Fibrillation tutorial
- This is a video tutorial on atrial fibrillation for medical students produced by Podmedics. This overview highlights the epidemiology, pathophysiology, aetiology, diagnosis and basic principles of ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- This video tutorial on jaundice outlines normal liver function, an approach to jaundice (including pre-hepatic, hepatic and post-hepatic causes), followed by some clinical cases.
Upper motor neuron signs elicited by clinical examination
- Professor RN Sahay demonstrates some very clear upper motor neurone pathology, and how to utilise this information to localise a lesion.
Liver Disease Part I
- Case study and then overview of the causes and mechanism of jaundice
Bilirubin Metabolism and Jaundice