New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is Rhogam?
Not too long ago, there would have been a lot of raised hands. Before 1968, approximately 10,000 babies died each year of erythroblastosis fetalis, also known as hemolytic disease of the newborn (HDN). Then Rhogam was introduced.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Lobster hand reconstruction
- Lobster hand reconstruction
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
CIRCULATORY CHANGES AT BIRTH
- 2. Ductus venosus fetal blood vessel connecting the umbilical vein to the IVC blood flow regulated via sphincter carries mostly hi oxygenated blood
Why Do Babies Cry? The Anatomical and Physiological Changes During the Moments After Birth By George Malcolm Morley, MB, ChB, FACOG
- Smiles, relief, congratulations and applause do not begin when a child is born - they start when it cries. Without crying, the room becomes increasingly silent and the mood increasingly apprehens...
Respiratory diseases 2
Diseases of Blood Vessels
- My hand-drawn diagrams of the diseases of the blood vessels.