New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Abdominal aneurysm of aorta secondary to atherosclerosis.
Help by adding tags...
CT Abdomen showing AAA
- This image is a contrast enhanced CT Scan of the abdomen. The contrast is sitting in the arterial system and displays the aorta. As we can see the aorta is grossly dilated and almost as large as th...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
CT demonstrating Aortic Dissection
- This is a contrast enhanced CT image of the abdomen with the contrast in the arterial phase highlighting the aorta. We can see what appears to be two seperate lumens on this image and this is becau...
Abdominal Examination Video
- In this video Mr Jon Lund demonstrates how to examine the abdomen.
Aneurysm and AAA
Prolapsed Mitral Valve
- The mitral valve (or bicuspid valve) separates the left atrium and left ventricle. Its function is to close as the heart contacts (i.e. when pressure increases in the ventricle) to prevent blood...