New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meet the Placenta!
Learn how the needs of the fetus are met by the placenta, which is a special organ that belongs to both the mother and the fetus!
Help by adding tags...
Cardiovascular Embryology and Congenital abnormalities
- A revision powerpoint that covers the various embrylogical processes that take place in the developing embryo, and the consequences when they go wrong
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Regulation of Spermatogenesis
- This animation represents a visual interpretation of the production of testosterone and is not indicative of clinical effectiveness.
Development of Male vs. Female Genitalia (USMLE Tutorial)
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the way by which males and females develop their genitalia while in utero - very high-yield USMLE material. Grab your F...
The Stages of Labor
- A hand-drawn tutorial which outlines the different phases of labour.