New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Auscultation Assistant - Hear Heart Murmurs, Heart Sounds, and Breath Sounds
Hear heart murmurs, heart sounds, and breath sounds to help with physical diagnosis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Basic ECG interpretation
- In this podcast we discuss basic ECG interpretation. Specifically we look at: * Simple approach to ECGs * Analysing the rate and rhythm * The Axis * Looking at Intervals * Common ST/T wave abnormal...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- This is a podcast on the Clinical Pharmacology that is relevant to the treatment of cardiac failure. In this podcast we shall be covering the therapeutics of: * Acute/Decompensated cardiac failure ...
- A detailed overview fo the physiology underlying various shock states.
Approach to the Cardiovascular Examination
- This presentation describes the basic cardiovascular examination. It is suitable for students in their early clinical years but may also be appropriate for students in their final year as revision ...
Body Systems: homeostasis, blood, cardiology and respiratory
- First Year Faculty of Life Sciences notes from lectures and textbooks. There may be paragraphs copied from Martini et al. (2010) so if anyone has any issues with copyright or plagiarism please l...