New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
OSCE Skills, clinical examination resources for medical students
Providing medical students with an abundance of free and exclusive e-learning stations for studying for Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Apprentice Surgeon - a basic knot tying resource for undergraduate medical students
- This is a video explanation and demonstration of basic surgical knots focusing on the two-handed and one-handed square (reef) knot and the surgeon's friction knot
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Interactive Learning Resource - MCQ website
- The site contains an extensive range of MCQs and “fill in the blank” style questions for years one through to five of my Medical degree at Leeds. The site can be viewed here; http://mcqs.leedsmedic...
Female Genital Mutilation for Healthcare Professionals
- This booklet is a learning resource provided at the National Educational Conference on female genital mutilation (FGM) organised in Exeter in February 2011 and is relevant to the learning of a wide...
Clinical Skills Guide
- This guide contains 30 clinical skills that are essential for every doctor in training. I created this guide when revising for my 3rd year OSCEs, confused by the amount of resources we had to revis...
Leicester Clinical Skills
- 6 MEDICAL STUDENTS ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE...
Geeky Medics | free medical student revision notes + OSCE
- Geeky medics provides free medical revision notes crafted for medical students including OSCE guides, clinical skills videos and quizzes. Get your geek on!