New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Crohn's patient Lizzie Rose loses egg-freezing case - BBC News
A woman who has Crohn's disease loses a legal challenge against a decision to refuse her NHS funding to freeze her eggs before chemotherapy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Medical Protection Society Website
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Hi-tech goggles 'detect cancer cells' - BBC News
- A US trial of hi-tech goggles could reduce the need for secondary operations for cancer patients.
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Egg freezing promises to liberate professional women - but creepy corporatism could loom
- The procedure is increasingly being sought out by professional women looking to postpone motherhood, but it could have unintended consequences
Diabetes patient: 'My initial reaction was devastation' - BBC News
- A woman who has type 2 diabetes, Ramona Mulligan, describes what it was like to discover she had the condition and how she changed her lifestyle to cope with it.