New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Photoreceptors by Helga Kolb – Webvision
Two or three types of cone photoreceptor and a single type of rod photoreceptor are present in the normal mammalian retina. Some non-mammalian retinas have even more cone types (see later).
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
3D MRI Visualization Technique Spots Whether Tumor Cells Are Dying from Chemo |
- Modern chemo treatment for liver tumors requires monitoring how the therapy is affecting the tumors. This is typically done by measuring the size of the tu
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Dissections here are in FLASH, the most widely - used video format on the Internet. Another Gallery page using QuickTime™ is also available by clicking HERE.
- CADAVER DISSECTIONS VIDEOS - RENDERED for NVCC ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY STUDENTS -2 ORIGINAL VIDEO FOOTAGE WAS PROVIDED COURTESY of the UNIVERSITY of WISCONSIN MEDICAL COLLEGE Madison, WI
- Clinical Anatomy & Embryology I have parked on this page notes that I have received from TAs and fellow students.
- Need help with your Anatomy and Physiology I homework? In this animated and interactive object, learners examine ABO blood antigens and Rh antigens and their compatibility.
The Human Liver Video
- Because the liver does so many important things for your body, you can't live without one. This video clip offers an overview of what your liver does.