New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A Primordial Follicle Explained
Learn how a primordial follicle becomes a primary follicle.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Summary of the embryology of the heart
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Allergies and anaphylaxis
- This session was designed to teach first year medical students about allergies and the basic medical management of anaphylaxis. The session was student led with a tutor in the audience to help prov...
Immuno Complement: Easy Tutorial Mnemonic Animation | Immunology: Membrane Attack Complex (MAC)
- Complement of the innate immune system forms a membrane attack complex against pathogens. The activated cascade is initiated from classic, alternative, or mannose binding lectin (MBL) pathways. Ple...
- This is a very common cause of liver injury. It is caused by excessive alcohol intake. Typically there will be steatosis of the liver. In this pathological change, fat globules begin to accumulate ...
- Fifth Disease - so called as it was the fifth of the six common childhood skin rashes when it was first classified back in the 18th and 19th centuries. Formally known as Erythema Infectiosum and al...