New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meducation. 53,738 likes · 1,045 talking about this. Meducation is the leading online education resource for Medical Students.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Experts question how India will meet promises on public health after cut in budget for 2015-16
- A proposed 16% cut in funding for the Indian health ministry for the coming fiscal year has triggered concerns over how the government will keep the pledges it made last year to provide free drugs ...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bias in observational study designs: case-control studies
- Researchers investigated the association between sun exposure and risk of multiple sclerosis. A population based case-control study was performed. The participants were recruited from residents of ...
Lifestyle changes or metformin reduce type 2 diabetes risk in women with gestational diabetes, US study shows
- Women with gestational diabetes have an increased risk of type 2 diabetes for years after giving birth, but intensive lifestyle changes or metformin therapy reduce this risk by more than a third, a...
How the human immune system keeps TB at bay
- A new tissue culture model using human white blood cells shows how people with a latent - or symptom-free - tuberculosis infection are protected from active disease by a critical early step in...
- Traditional risk scoring prediction models for trauma use either anatomically based estimations of injury or presenting vital signs. Markers of organ dysfunction may provide additional prognostic c...
Investment managers back greater transparency of clinical trials
- Pension funds and asset managers with more than €3.5 trillion (£2.45trn; $3.83trn) of assets under management have put their weight behind the AllTrials (alltrials.net) campaign, which is seeking g...