New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Need help with your Anatomy and Physiology I homework? In this animated and interactive object, learners examine ABO blood antigens and Rh antigens and their compatibility.
Help by adding tags...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Photoreceptors by Helga Kolb – Webvision
- Two or three types of cone photoreceptor and a single type of rod photoreceptor are present in the normal mammalian retina. Some non-mammalian retinas have even more cone types (see later).
Dissections here are in FLASH, the most widely - used video format on the Internet. Another Gallery page using QuickTime™ is also available by clicking HERE.
- CADAVER DISSECTIONS VIDEOS - RENDERED for NVCC ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY STUDENTS -2 ORIGINAL VIDEO FOOTAGE WAS PROVIDED COURTESY of the UNIVERSITY of WISCONSIN MEDICAL COLLEGE Madison, WI
- Clinical Anatomy & Embryology I have parked on this page notes that I have received from TAs and fellow students.
- Animation illustrating intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of coagulation cascade.