New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Elderly care demand to 'outstrip' family supply - BBC News
The number of older people in England needing care will "outstrip" the number of family members able to provide it by 2017, a think tank warns.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Third kidney donation from family leaves man 'forever grateful' - BBC News
- A 42-year-old man has three kidney transplants in 16 years using organs donated by members of his family.
Warning that adult social care 'under stress and strain' - BBC News
- New figures show more than 150 new cases of abuse against the frail and elderly are being reported to England's social care watchdog every day.
Do bigger families get ill more often? - BBC News
- A new study suggests the more children living in a house, the more weeks of a year the family spends being ill.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...