New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stephen Sutton makes 'largest' cancer charity donation - BBC News
A teenager with terminal cancer raises more than £2m for charity.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Teen cancer patients 'inspired' by Sutton charity boost - BBC News
- Teen cancer patients have been "inspired" by Stephen Sutton - a teenager with terminal cancer who has has raised more than £2m for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Teenager's cancer vlog: 'I wanted to see someone of my own age' - BBC News
- Charlotte Eades, 18, tells the BBC why she decided to record a video diary, or vlog, to chart the realities of having cancer as a teenager.
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials