New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A 'third of UK adults struggle' to afford healthy food - BBC News
High food prices mean a third of UK adults are struggling to afford to eat healthily, a survey by the British Heart Foundation suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Can big food firms get us to eat more healthily? - BBC News
- Can consumers rely on big food firms to help us to eat more healthily, or will the drive for profits inevitably lead to compromises?
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Adult social care firms struggling for staff due to cuts - BBC News
- Adult social care firms are struggling to hire, retain and train staff as a result of cuts to council budgets, a survey of senior officials suggests.
Adult with ADHD: My mind is like a bucket - BBC News
- One woman who was diagnosed with ADHD two years ago tells the Victoria Derbyshire programme what her life is like.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials