New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why insurers should fund medical research - BBC News
With research funding low - but insurance payouts soaring - leading lung experts are suggesting a novel solution.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How reliable are medical research checks? - BBC News
- The controversy over recent statins papers reignited debate over the peer review system.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Call for $2bn global antibiotic research fund - BBC News
- The global pharmaceutical industry is being called on to pay for a $2bn innovation fund to revitalise research into antibiotics.
NHS staff make 'staggering' complaints over shortages - BBC News
- NHS workers in Wales have made more than 10,000 complaints about staff shortages since 2012, according to research by the Liberal Democrats.
First 3D-printed pill approved by US authorities - BBC News
- In a world first, the US Food and Drug Administration has given go-ahead for a 3D printed pill to go into production.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!