New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer patient Stephen Sutton posts 'life story' online - BBC News
A teenager with terminal cancer, who has raised more than £2m for charity, has posted a new film about his life on YouTube.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stephen Sutton makes 'largest' cancer charity donation - BBC News
- A teenager with terminal cancer raises more than £2m for charity.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Teen cancer patients 'inspired' by Sutton charity boost - BBC News
- Teen cancer patients have been "inspired" by Stephen Sutton - a teenager with terminal cancer who has has raised more than £2m for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Cancer fundraiser Stephen Sutton readmitted to hospital - BBC News
- A terminally ill teenager is readmitted to hospital days after raising more than £3.2m for charity.
Life as a nurse: 'My patients go through hell' - BBC News
- What is life like for a nurse on the frontline?
Refugees 'struggle for cancer care' - BBC News
- There is a "high demand" for cancer treatment from refugees, which is often difficult to meet, experts say.
Teenager's cancer vlog: 'I wanted to see someone of my own age' - BBC News
- Charlotte Eades, 18, tells the BBC why she decided to record a video diary, or vlog, to chart the realities of having cancer as a teenager.