New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Teen cancer patients 'inspired' by Sutton charity boost - BBC News
Teen cancer patients have been "inspired" by Stephen Sutton - a teenager with terminal cancer who has has raised more than £2m for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stephen Sutton makes 'largest' cancer charity donation - BBC News
- A teenager with terminal cancer raises more than £2m for charity.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Cancer patient Stephen Sutton posts 'life story' online - BBC News
- A teenager with terminal cancer, who has raised more than £2m for charity, has posted a new film about his life on YouTube.
Cancer fundraiser Stephen Sutton readmitted to hospital - BBC News
- A terminally ill teenager is readmitted to hospital days after raising more than £3.2m for charity.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.