New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Weight loss: Is the secret in your bacteria? - BBC News
Researchers say changing the type of bugs found in the gut may be more effective at helping people to lose weight than cutting calories alone - but can it be that simple?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why good memories are less likely to fade - BBC News
- Why do we remember some things well, while other memories fade? Researchers suggest it could be that good memories persist longer than bad - helping to keep the human race happy and resilient.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Inherited bugs may help weight loss - BBC News
- Our genes influence whether we are fat or thin by shaping which types of microbes thrive in our gut, say experts.
Scientists call for stop to 'one-size-fits-all' weight loss plans - BBC News
- Doctors need to move beyond 'one-size-fits-all' approach to tackling obesity, say scientists in Sheffield.
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...