New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anatomy of the cost of a new drug - BBC News
The cost of drug treatments is in the spotlight because a new breast cancer treatment is deemed too expensive for the NHS. But just how are drug prices worked out?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Breast cancer drug price reduction urged - BBC News
- Campaigners urge pharmaceutical giant Roche to lower the cost of a pioneering breast cancer drug as the NHS prepares to rejects its use on price grounds.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Cost of agency nurses soars for NHS South West - BBC News
- Spending on agency nurses in the South West has soared from about £12m in 2010 to more than £59m in 2014, it emerges.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.