New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ordering and interpreting hepatitis B serology
The authors explore how doctors in primary care can identify, investigate, and refer patients with hepatitis B infection
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Epidemiology and Aetiology Major health problem – 300 million carriers Incubation 1 - 4 mths Parenteral transmission – sexual, IV, perinatal 0.5% of UK population are carriers, but this is as much ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Cancer drug shows promise as cure for hepatitis B
- Australian scientists have found a potential cure for hepatitis B virus (HBV) infections, with a promising new treatment proving 100 per cent successful in eliminating the infection in...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)