New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Medical S... : Academic Medicine
Background: The purpose of this study was to examine the structure of medical training programs in t
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
- After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance
Medical Education in the Caribbean: A Longitudinal Study of... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: Caribbean-educated physicians play an important role in the United States. The purpose of t
Exposing the Hidden Curriculum Influencing Medical Education... : Academic Medicine
- The disparity in health status between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people in Australia and New Zea
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Quantifying the Contrib... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: There is a projected shortage of primary care physicians in the United States, and provider
Pathology images and text for medical education - WebPath
- WebPath contains pathology images, text, examinations, and tutorials for medical education