New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Programs and Context of Medical Education in Argentina : Academic Medicine
There are 29 medical schools in Argentina (this number has increased rapidly in the last decade) off
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Students and Faculty Perceptions On The Present Integrated Modular Curriculum
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
What's Medical School Actually Like?
- Someone asked me this week what medical school is actually like. So I tried to give a good answer. Or an honest answer at least. I don't know if the two are mutually exclusive or not. In all serio...
Global Epidemiology of HIV Infection among Men Who Have Sex with Men | The New York Academy of Sciences
- At the NYAS March 2011 Music, Science and Medicine conference, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and 2010 Blavatnik Award winner, Daniela Schille...
- Sterilisation Can be controversial in some cultures Should only be undertaken in stable relationships where the couple is certain they do not want any more children Epidemiology Rates falling in ...
Meet stock market trader turned neuroscientist John Coates (Wired UK)
- How do hormones such as testosterone and cortisol affect our ability to work, rest and play? Coates has the answer
STI podcast: Bisexual concurrency in Southern Africa
- Stream STI podcast: Bisexual concurrency in Southern Africa by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device