New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Education in Japan : Academic Medicine
There are 79 medical schools in Japan—42 national, 8 prefectural (i.e., founded by a local governmen
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Challenges and Issues in Medical Education in India : Academic Medicine
- The Indian medical education system, one of the largest in the world, produces many physicians who e
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Programs and Context of Medical Education in Argentina : Academic Medicine
- There are 29 medical schools in Argentina (this number has increased rapidly in the last decade) off
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
- After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
Asian medical education. : Academic Medicine
- In order to address issues relating to medical education in Asia, consideration must be given to the
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance
Flexner's Global Influence: Medical Education Accreditation... : Academic Medicine
- Background: Abraham Flexner's report on medical education, published 100 years ago, remains influent