New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Establishing standards and measurement methods for medical e... : Academic Medicine
This paper focuses largely on describing the accreditation system recently instituted for medical sc
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Global Standards and Accreditation in Medical Education: A V... : Academic Medicine
- Globalization of medicine is increasing, as manifested by the growing number of migrating doctors an
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Emergency Medicine UK: Working, Training and Standards
- UK Emergency Medicine site: CEM, EMTA and FASGEM. This website gives information about working, training and standards of care in emergence medicine in Britain.
Lifestyle Interventions: The Best Medicine You're Not Using
- Dr Chris Labos asks why physicians are more likely to prescribe a pill or procedure than lifestyle changes.
Working with Standards that are Forgetful – Australian NSQHS Standards and Retrieval Medicine
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
A personal reflection of social media in medicine: I stand, no wiser than before by Dr John Weiner
- A personal reflection of social media in medicine: I stand, no wiser than before. Full paper http://t.co/tEynKgzOo8— Dr John Weiner (@AllergyNet) May 15, 2015