New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Toward a global consensus on quality medical education: serv... : Academic Medicine
No abstract available. (C) 1995 Association of American Medical Colleges
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Education Reform: The Asian Experience : Academic Medicine
- Medical education reform is taking place all over the world including Asia, which has 60% of the wor
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Medical S... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to examine the structure of medical training programs in t
Challenges and Issues in Medical Education in India : Academic Medicine
- The Indian medical education system, one of the largest in the world, produces many physicians who e
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
- After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
Asian medical education. : Academic Medicine
- In order to address issues relating to medical education in Asia, consideration must be given to the
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance