New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
Help by adding tags...
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Medical S... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to examine the structure of medical training programs in t
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Challenges and Issues in Medical Education in India : Academic Medicine
- The Indian medical education system, one of the largest in the world, produces many physicians who e
Asian medical education. : Academic Medicine
- In order to address issues relating to medical education in Asia, consideration must be given to the
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance
Flexner's Global Influence: Medical Education Accreditation... : Academic Medicine
- Background: Abraham Flexner's report on medical education, published 100 years ago, remains influent
Pathology images and text for medical education - WebPath
- WebPath contains pathology images, text, examinations, and tutorials for medical education