New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Flexner's Global Influence: Medical Education Accreditation... : Academic Medicine
Background: Abraham Flexner's report on medical education, published 100 years ago, remains influent
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Accreditation of Undergraduate Medical Education in the Cari... : Academic Medicine
- Medical education in the Caribbean has undergone significant change and growth in the past decades.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Global Standards and Accreditation in Medical Education: A V... : Academic Medicine
- Globalization of medicine is increasing, as manifested by the growing number of migrating doctors an
Challenges and Issues in Medical Education in India : Academic Medicine
- The Indian medical education system, one of the largest in the world, produces many physicians who e
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
- After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
Asian medical education. : Academic Medicine
- In order to address issues relating to medical education in Asia, consideration must be given to the
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance