New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Prevalence and Impact of Depression Among Medical Studen... : Academic Medicine
Purpose: This nationwide cross-sectional study assessed the prevalence, possible risk factors, and i
Help by adding tags...
The prevalence of and factors associated with paying for sex among men resident in Britain
- Stream The prevalence of and factors associated with paying for sex among men resident in Britain by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Prevalence of major depression lower among African-American women in rural areas
- African-American women who live in rural areas have lower prevalences of major depression and mood disorder, while non-Hispanic white women in these areas have higher prevalences.
Depression and major depressive disorder
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
Depression and Anxiety During the Perinatal Period
- This study aims to determine the prevalence of mood, anxiety and stress related disorders among pregnant and postpartum women, particularly those in a high-risk pregnancy.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals