New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Education in the Caribbean: A Longitudinal Study of... : Academic Medicine
Purpose: Caribbean-educated physicians play an important role in the United States. The purpose of t
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Medical S... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to examine the structure of medical training programs in t
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Challenges and Issues in Medical Education in India : Academic Medicine
- The Indian medical education system, one of the largest in the world, produces many physicians who e
Migration, Medical Education, and Health Care: A View from P... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: To review physician flows in Pakistan in the contexts of capacity to educate and provide fo
International medical education and the concept of quality:... : Academic Medicine
- After offering reflections on the words "global" and "international," this paper presents examples s
Asian medical education. : Academic Medicine
- In order to address issues relating to medical education in Asia, consideration must be given to the
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Variability in Education... : Academic Medicine
- Background: The purpose of this study was to investigate demographic characteristics and performance