New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Surgical Training and Experience of Medical Officers in Ghan... : Academic Medicine
Purpose: To document the quality of training and experience of those who care for patients undergoin
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medicine for Graduates
- FINALLY got this up (after lots of technical difficulties). Apologies for those who were waiting :)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
A review of 'Research Skills for Medical Students'.
- This is a review of 'Research Skills for Medical Students' 1st Edition (Allen, AK – 2012 Sage: London ISBN 9780857256010) Themes – Research Skills, Critical Analysis Medical Students Thesis – Res...
Key Skills For #Meded Leaders: Developing A Shared Vision
- By Felix Ankel “A vision not shared is a hallucination.” Medical education is moving from a linear to an exponential world. For #meded leaders of the future to be successful, they must transition ...
MedTech Innovator Survey Gives Unique Insight Into Industry Interest | Medgadget
- Medtech Innovator is a competition for early stage medtech start-ups to get the opportunity to present their tech to a wide audience in addition to winning
Going to work in a different country? Different culture? Different language? Avoid getting tripped up as I did!
- I grew up in Belgium and went to medical school in Louvain, Belgium. I came to the USA for my internship and selected a small hospital in upstate New York. What an initial culture shock that was! T...
Key skills for #meded leaders. Separation: Multiply more, micromanage less.
- By Felix Ankel You are a new post-graduate dean charged with producing a prepared workforce for the 21st century. You commit to this challenge by leading a knowledge-based to competency-based med...