New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Between Trust and Accountability: Different Perspectives on... : Academic Medicine
Purpose: Postgraduate medical training was reformed to be more responsive to changing societal needs
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Prof. Lord Robert Winston - Medicine, Ethics and Society
- Professor Lord Robert Winston delivers an Enlightenment Lecture entitled "Medicine, Ethics and Society". This lecture also forms part of this year's Our Changing World series. www.ed.ac.uk/news/2...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
- We aim to engage students in the key issues facing the medical profession, as it evolves to meet the changing needs of the population.
Medcomic | The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine
- Medcomic’s mission is to channel the creativity of cartoons into the field of medical education to make learning medical concepts easy, entertaining, and fun. The combination of art and humor found...
Reader Poll: Are You Making Your Own Quiet Change in Medicine?
- A new documentary on revolutionary ways to practice medicine in America today aired on PBS earlier this month.
Big Data: Can Medicine Learn From Amazon and Netflix?
- Euan Ashley, self-described geek-turned-cardiologist, discusses how big data can help you practice smarter medicine.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.