New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Natural and Traditional Medicine in Cuba: Lessons For U.S. M... : Academic Medicine
The Institute of Medicine's (IOM's) Academy of Science has recommended that medical schools incorpor
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- ABC of Breast Diseases Breast cancer—epidemiology, risk factors, and genetics K McPherson, C M Steel, J M Dixon With 1 million new cases in the world each year…
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Large Bowel Pathology - Gastoenterology
- An audio podcast outlining the cellular pathology of the appendix and large intestine.
Calcium, Vitamin D and bone density
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH, formerly known as congenital dislocation of the hip) describes any abnormality found in the neonatal hip joint. The degree of abnormality varies considerab...