New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Duty Hours Reforms in the United States, France, and Canada:... : Academic Medicine
Resident duty hours restrictions have now been instituted in many countries worldwide. Such policies
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A Comparison of Performance Assessment Programs for Medical... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: To compare programs designed to assess the performance of practicing doctors in Canada, Aus
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Medical Education in the Caribbean: Quantifying the Contrib... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: There is a projected shortage of primary care physicians in the United States, and provider
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)