New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
After eradication: India’s post-polio problem
What of India’s forgotten survivors and the debilitating post-polio syndrome that can return decades later? Neena Bhandari reports
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
India may be free of polio – but the disease hasn't been eradicated yet | Archie Panjabi
- Archie Panjabi: My work in the field tells me what a historic moment this is. If we relax our guard, though, polio could rebound with a vengeance
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Progress Toward Poliomyelitis Eradication — Nigeria, January 2014–July 2015
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials