New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jamaican sister arrives in London to donate kidney to brother - BBC News
A woman arrives from Jamaica to donate a kidney to her seriously ill brother, after the Home Office reversed its initial decision to refuse her entry.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Third kidney donation from family leaves man 'forever grateful' - BBC News
- A 42-year-old man has three kidney transplants in 16 years using organs donated by members of his family.
Bacteria Mind Map
Ebola: London woman tests negative - BBC News
- Public Health England has confirmed that a woman in London has tested negative for Ebola, meaning she does not have the disease.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.