New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How many middle-aged men need HRT? - BBC News
Prescriptions for testosterone drugs are on the increase but there is growing concern that they are being over-used and may not be safe.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Staff sacking and suspensions over poor elderly care - BBC News
- One staff member is sacked and seven suspended from an Essex care home after an undercover Panorama investigation finds poor care.
Leprosy vaccine scientist dies, aged 100 - BBC News
- Venezuelan scientist and doctor Jacinto Convit, renowned for developing a vaccine against leprosy, died on Monday at the age of 100.
Meet Edinburgh's octogenarian squash team - BBC News
- A group of Edinburgh men in their 70s and 80s explain why they have been playing squash for decades.
Elderly 'being trapped' in hospital, says Age UK - BBC News
- Elderly people are being "trapped" in English hospitals in ever greater numbers as there is no where else for them to go, the charity Age UK warns.
Elderly people warned over alcohol consumption - BBC News
- One in five people over 65 who drink is consuming an "unsafe" level of alcohol, a study finds.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...