New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined over patient death - BBC News
The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient who died in its care.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust sentence delayed - BBC News
- The case of a diabetic patient who died at Stafford Hospital has "wider implications" that mean a judge needs "time to reflect" before sentencing the NHS Trust, a court hears.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient, Gillian Astbury, who died in its care.
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Trust rapped over worsening finances - BBC News
- Health regulator Monitor says it has "serious concerns" over the financial running of a Lancashire hospital trust after predicting a £44m rise in its budget deficit.
East Sussex NHS Trust apologies over data breach - BBC News
- More than 3,000 patients are sent a letter of apology by the NHS after sensitive personal information is found by a member of the public.
Insulin-free syringe firms fined over diabetic death - BBC News
- Two firms are fined a total of £550,000 following the death of a diabetic hospital patient injected with insulin syringes containing no insulin.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!