New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
High caesarean section figures in Northern Ireland questioned - BBC News
Stormont's spending watchdog questions whether the high number of caesarean sections in Northern Ireland's hospitals is to save time rather than money.
Help by adding tags...
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Diabetes levels in Scotland 'at all time high' - BBC News
- More people in Scotland have diabetes than ever before - and the number is continuing to rise, according to figures published by a charity.
Caesarean section | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline will shortly be checked to see if it needs updating, please register as a stakeholder to be informed about the decision.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials