New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined - BBC News
The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient, Gillian Astbury, who died in its care.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust sentence delayed - BBC News
- The case of a diabetic patient who died at Stafford Hospital has "wider implications" that mean a judge needs "time to reflect" before sentencing the NHS Trust, a court hears.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined over patient death - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient who died in its care.
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Trust rapped over worsening finances - BBC News
- Health regulator Monitor says it has "serious concerns" over the financial running of a Lancashire hospital trust after predicting a £44m rise in its budget deficit.
East Sussex NHS Trust apologies over data breach - BBC News
- More than 3,000 patients are sent a letter of apology by the NHS after sensitive personal information is found by a member of the public.
Insulin-free syringe firms fined over diabetic death - BBC News
- Two firms are fined a total of £550,000 following the death of a diabetic hospital patient injected with insulin syringes containing no insulin.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...