New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Inducing labour reduces risk of caesarean delivery by 12%, finds analysis
The risk of a caesarean delivery was 12% lower in women whose labour was induced than in women who were managed with expectant management, a new analysis has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!