New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- An overview of the anatomy, aetiology and management of epistaxis
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Is Topical Tranexamic Acid Better Than Nasal Packing for Anterior Epistaxis?
- Is Topical Tranexamic Acid Better Than Nasal Packing for Anterior Epistaxis?
Epistaxis First Aid in the ED
- Here’s a little youtube video on the initial first aid management of epistaxis in the ED, with the easy to use “tongue-depressor nasal-peg”!
SGEM#53: Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Epistaxis and Tranexamic Acid)
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. Erich Hanel, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at McMaster University and the newest member of the BEEM Dream Team
Do Patients with Posterior Epistaxis Managed by Posterior Packs Require ICU Admission? - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Should patients with posterior packs for epistaxis be admitted to the ICU for continuous monitoring due to the risk of life-threatening bradydysrhythmias.
ENT Basics: Epistaxis
- www.facebook.com/Shortsharpscratch to see the whole series! We hope you enjoy our humorous guide to understanding and managing Epistaxis! The video covers th...