New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Overview of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss can be; Sensorineural Conductive Mixed Hearing loss is quantified by audiological assessment and the production of an audiogram which quotes air and bone hearing thresholds in dB.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Podcasting for Otolaryngologists<img src="http://www.blog.entpodcast.com/wp-content/plugins/podpress/Audio/Podcasting_for_Otolaryngologists.jpg" alt="Podcasting for Otolaryngologists" />
Bacteria Mind Map
Hearing Loss In Children
Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing loss in adults; Commonest causes; External meatus blocked by wax Presbyacusis 1) Sensorineural hearing loss;Presbyacusis
Risk of hearing loss may be eliminated by new version of common antibiotic
- On Christmas Eve, 2002, Bryce Faber was diagnosed with a deadly cancer called neuroblastoma.
Doctors facing manslaughter charges should not automatically be suspended, High Court rules
- Doctors facing manslaughter charges should not automatically be suspended from the medical register pending trial or a full hearing by the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service, a High Court judge...
- A really useful video on ENT Infections.