New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Community-acquired pneumonia Severity can be assessed by using the CURB-65 score (1 point for each): Confusion Urea >7mmol/L Respiratory rate ≥ 30/min BP < 90 systolic and/or 60mmHg diastolic Age ≥ 65 Score:
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MANAGEMENT OF PNEUMONIA
- A concise and simple presentation highlighting the important investigations, choice of investigations and treatment of community-acquired as well as hospital acquired pneumonia.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Interstitial Pneumonia (Atypical) - Organisms & Characteristics
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6072 Interstitial, Pneumonia, (Atypical), -, Organisms, &, Characteristics, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, rev...
PCV13 vs Placebo: Efficacy Tested in New Trial
- Dr Andrew Shorr urges familiarity with a large pneumonia vaccine trial in The Netherlands, recapped here, and with CDC recommendations.
Evidence-based treatment for severe community-acquired pneumonia
- Introduction . Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) remains the leading cause of infectious disease death in developed countries. Described by Sir William
Pneumonia Explained Clearly | 3 of 3
- Treatment for both community acquired pneumonia and hospital acquired pneumonia (HCAP) with illustrations by Dr. Roger Seheult. This is video 3 of 3 on pneum...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!