New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pretest clinical probability scoring for DVT: the Wells score In patients with symptoms in both legs, use the more symptomatic leg.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Getting the perfect fit for artificial hips
- When a patient receives a new hip, it is usually adjusted only approximately to leg length. Greater accuracy requires a more precise measuring process as well as adjustable implants.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
PPV Tutorial | Resus Review
- How to visually and easily understand PPV test characteristic, and then apply a test result to understand a patient's probability of having a disease.
Prosthetic Leg Control System Knows When You're Strolling, Climbing Stairs (VIDEO) |
- Powered prosthetic legs have the potential to replace a good deal of the functionality that original limbs used to perform in disabled patients. Yet, they'
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!