New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cost of free personal care up by 162% in a decade - BBC News
The cost of providing free personal care to elderly people in their homes has increased by 162% in the last nine years.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Small Data: The huge cost of developing drugs - BBC News
- How the cost of developing new drugs is encouraging big drugs companies to merge with each other.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A Point of View: The paradox of growing old - BBC News
- Mary Beard reflects on the way the elderly - and their carers - are treated in society.
How speaking up can save lives - BBC News
- Bosses in all fields can make mistakes. And while junior staff may always feel uncomfortable pointing them out, in some areas that could cost lives.
Is the cap on care costs doomed? - BBC News
- The introduction of the cap on care costs has been delayed until 2020. But despite assurances by ministers that they are still firmly committed to the cap, there are doubts about whether the plans ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!